Finding Harmony After Mitel
Wednesday, November 9th | 4pm ET | 3pm CT
Join us for another informative Roundtable Event featuring one of the top 10 U.S. e-commerce organizations, Sweetwater, a multi-billion dollar music gear retailer servicing millions of happy customers.
We'll be speaking with JP Eagleson, Sweetwater's Director of IT Infrastructure about their experience moving from Mitel to 8x8, and what advice they can offer others looking to migrate to cloud. Also joining us will be 8x8's Global Solutions Architect, Alton Harewood, to provide insights into integrations, including Microsoft Teams.
Highlights of the event include:
- Why Sweetwater moved from Mitel to 8x8
- What the process was like for preparing their move to cloud
- Why they choose Twilio for their integrations
- Lessons learned that will help other companies have a successful migration
- 8x8 XCaaS latest technology
- What contact centers should look out for when planning a migration
- How the 8x8 and Microsoft Teams integration works for enterprises