Customer Success Coordinator
We are seeking a technology minded individual to join our Sales team. In this position you will serve as a member of the sales team dedicated to serving our customers. You will become fully immersed in assisting the sales team selling of enterprise class unified communications solutions. Finding an individual who is passionate, accurate, dedicated and dynamic is our goal.
A Customer Success Coordinator can come from a variety of sales and business-related customer service backgrounds. What they all share is a passion for selling our customers great products and delivering great service.
Hours: 8am to 5pm. This is a full-time position.
Location: Crystal Lake, IL
Pay: Competitive Salary, holiday bonus, 401k matching, 75% covered healthcare, peer rewards.
- Executive admin duties, supporting the President of Business Development.
- Coordinating Customer and Vendor events.
- Tradeshow shipping logistics and expense tracking.
- Post-Tradeshow lead coordination with the Sales Team and Marketing.
- Scheduling client and prospect meetings for the Major Accounts team.
- Responsible for managing and maintaining accurate information in CRM.
- Answering, handling and routing of incoming calls to the sales group.
- Managing and responding to a high volume of email correspondence.
- Main point of contact for customer inquiries.
- Daily shipping and receiving duties.
- Attend Marketing events as assigned by Management.
- Positive, outgoing, results oriented, ambitions team player.
- Highly organized, and ability to manage multiple projects at one time.
- Quick and accurate typing ability.
- Skillful prioritization of workload.
- Comfortable maneuvering through Windows and web-based applications.
- Well versed in Microsoft Office Suite.
- Fundamental understanding of CRM.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Must pass a background check.
- Professional Skills Assessment to be completed.
Additional Desired Qualifications
- College degree or courses.
- Technical capabilities or background.
- Military background.
- Prior Sales or Inside Sales work experience.
Please submit resume to: email@example.com